Friday, December 11, 2009

4 L_JSmith


So today is Friday and it is a good day. Besides the fact that i have to finish my 10page paper by sunday, it is getting warmer out and our heat finally works. Right now our house is sitting at a very warm 60 degrees, much better than the 44 degrees it was yesterday mroning. I am looking forward to finishing up the last 2 days of classes next week and then getting into finals. Christmas break is so close. And on a different note...

The 444 is really getting into a new reality show on MTV, Jersey Shore. I think the whole house can in some way relate to the show. Last night we all came up with our own guido names. I am looking forward to next Thursday nights new episode.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is good, and that's the interpretation.

-Caleb "the Interpretation"

Anonymous said...

So I'm at the bar, right, and this dudes lookin at me. I don't like being looked at.